Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 April



I wish I had been keeping this blog up over the months just so I had a decent record. Here is a quick update.







The Wally's Worm experiment is over. WORMS



I have tried various watering systems in the past. I have flood irrigation to my yard which I consider a blessing. But the garden still needs supplemental watering. I think I have settled on a bubbler system for the summer garden. I installed a faucet at the corner of the garden and a PVC line with values and bubblers. I can adjust the bubblers as I water to ensure equal coverage throughout the garden. It works pretty well, though not automatic. Here are few pictures.















On another note the U of A agricultural service has a very nice garden planning chart I think is pretty good. CHART

No comments:

Post a Comment